Dr. Alaa Al Ostawani
- Doctorate degree in pediatric dentistry with honors from the University of Damascus in Syria in 2014 with masters degree in dentistry in 2010.
- Obtained a laser diploma in dentistry in 2019, in addition to an advanced diploma in endodontic treatment in 2020 from the University of Genoa in Italy.
- Dr Al Ostowani was a professor at the International University of Science and Technology (IUST) from 2014 till 2017. During his academic experience, he received several awards: the Scientific Research Award from the Federation of Arab Universities, the Syrian Gold Medal and the International Gold Medal in Creativity and Invention, in addition to eight published articles in local academic newspapers and International ones as well, he is the author and editor of the British Intechopen Scientific Academic Foundation. He is a member of the International Dental Society, and he’s also a jury member of the International Dental Journal and the Indian Journal of Endodontic and Conservative Medicine.
- Dr, Al Ostowani performs specialized treatments for children such as zircon crowns, cosmetic fillings, prevention of necrosis and dental cavities.
- He knows how to examine and treat children in ways that make them feel comfortable
- Provides the best possible care for your child’s oral health